MY CONVICTIONS :
We need to be a leader for ourselves before pretending becoming a leader for others. If we want to change our horse, we must understand we need to change ourselves as well when we want to grow together. Our ways to communicate (non verbal), defining our place, our ability to listen and read him, our perceptions, our image are very important criteria to understand first, in order to build a healthy and harmonious relationship with our horse.
YOUR CHALLENGES AND SOLUTIONS :
You wish to ...
- Learn to "read" your horse better.
- Change his behavior and attitudes and solve problems.
- Adapt to the right attitude in every circumstance.
- Grow your leadership.
- Find, live and maintain your place in the relationship with your horse.
MY OFFER FOR PERSONALIZED COUNSELLING :
MY OBJECTIVE :
To facilitate harmony and well-being with your horse. It's important for me to help you build a healthy relationship based on a mutual respect and understanding.
MY GOAL :
Evaluate together yours and his "actions" and "doings".
Define together the guidelines we'll follow so you can attain your objectives and contribute to grow your leadership, so necessary for your equine partner.
THE EXPECTED BENEFITS FOR YOU AND YOUR HORSE :
- Discover the horse you may not know yet.
- Establish a natural and respected authority.
- Enrich your listening ability with your horse.
- Find, live and maintain your place in your relationship with your horse.
- Ensure your physical, mental and emotional safety for you and your horse.
- Live and enjoy a balanced relationship, with sincerity and complicity.
- Understand on how to solve problems.
- Open your relationship with your horse to more activities.
THE MODALITIES :
Participants : Adults or children (8 years old and above)
France : counties of Gard ( 30 ) and Hérault ( 34 ) :
- Individual sessions
- Group sessions (Min 2 pers. / Max 10 pers.)
- FREE SESSIONS ! THAT'S POSSIBLE IF YOU WISH TO ORGANIZE a day at your place for a group. Don't hesitate to contact me if you wish to do so.
Intensives sessions in France (2, 3, 4 or 5 days)
International intensive sessions: I travel where you are. I spend 2 months out of the year in the USA so don't hesitate contacting me as soon as you know to reserve dates and discuss details.
Walter, I want to thank you for teaching me what horses are about. I thought i knew a lot, but found out i am on a journey here. I will enjoy every moments with them even more now. I have to say that by watching you a lot, your patience is without limits, and you taught me the meaning of Continue Reading...JOHN BROWN Camp Verde , AZ
I have learned so much about my horse Banjo in just a few lessons. Walter showed me how to communicate with my horse in such a loving way. It is just amazing the transformation that has taken place between Banjo and myself. My horse and I have just started bonding and the sky is the limit. It's so exciting I Continue Reading...Happy Trails Jill and Banjo AZ
I have had the honor and priviledge of knowing and watching Walter work with my mare for the past couple of months.The mare, Callie, was severley traumized physically and emotionally before she came to live with me. After treating Callie's injuries and giving her a chance to recover it was time to move on to the next step. Not feeling Continue Reading...Ellen Houston Cornville, AZ
Walter is a modern day 'horse whisperer', it used to take almost an hour to get my horse into a trailer, after Walter spent 45 minutes with him and now 'Houston' walks right in without any hesitation at all! After my shoulder surgery I thought that I would have to sell my horse, Walter did his magic and now Houston Continue Reading...Deborah Swanson, Sedona, AZ.
In my mind I have thought of many ways to express how much our stay with you has meant to Chris and I, however it is difficult for me to get my thoughts from my brain to my pen. I really did not know what to expect during our stay. I could not have been more pleasantly surprised at its Continue Reading...Konnie Hocking, FL